With detailed reviews from 11,249 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the Best Prebuilt Gaming PC Under $800. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top brands loved by consumers: CUK, OMEN, iBUYPOWER, ZOTAC, Dell.
Top 5 prebuilt gaming pcs under $800 for you
When it comes to gaming PCs under 800 USD, we have a variety of over-whelming options. We’ve compiled a list of the best gaming PCs that feature high value, good quality parts, and amazing support. Following is our roundup of the best prebuilt gaming PCs under $800:
- AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core 3.6 GHz (3.9 GHz Turbo) CPU Processor | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD | A320 Motherboard
- GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card | 8GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- The Skytech Chronos Mini offers the best gaming computer built up to date to easily run popular games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at Ultra settings, detailed 1440p Quad HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS gameplay. More detail…
- Repurposed For Value: Maximize your spending power without compromising performance thanks to a repurposed motherboard tested to exceed detailed quality inspections and an Intel Core i5 Quad Core processor (3.1GHz)
- Configured To Perform: 8GB New Periphio DDR3 | 128GB New Periphio SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics That Pop: New GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Video Card Overclocked Edition | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort | 3 x USB 3.0 | 8 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet More detail…
- Runs Fortnite average 100 FPS on Low Settings and 60 FPS on medium settings. Runs Pubg average 30 FPS on low settings. Runs GTA5 average 30 FPS.
- Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 Ghz.
- GTX 650 1GB Video Card With DVI, HDMI and VGA outputs., 6 RGB Fan Gaming PC Desktop Computer With Remote More detail…
- Darkness Reigns Supreme in the next Generation Shadow is perfectly optimized for 1080p gaming.
- With Intel’s 9th Gen Core i5 CPUs and Nvidia 16 series graphics you get speed & power that dominates the most popular games of 2019 with buttery smooth frame rates.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (Brand May Vary) | 8 GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit More detail…
- System: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Max Turbo) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB Dedicated Graphics Card | Display Connectors – Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI
- Introducing the iBUYPOWER Element Mini 9300! This system comes with an AMD Ryzen 3 3100, which is a great value for performance
- CPU which will help run most games at great frame rates. Booting up alongside the Ryzen 3 3100 is an AMD Radeon RX 550, this GPU is no slouch but instead is one great for light gaming. More detail…
Understanding each component of your gaming PC will help you in fixing various issues and upgrade them later. No matter which type of PC you buy, it’s quite likely that you face issues like low frame rates or lag at any point. Facing such problems doesn’t mean that you have to buy a new PC, in fact you can fix the issue and have the part replaced. Following are the hardware components that allow you to play your game smoothly on a gaming PC:
Most of the actual gameplay is handled by a computer’s CPU. When you’re playing game, the CPU takes instructions from keyboard and mouse, and performs various functions such as loading backgrounds and maps. After calculation and manipulation, the information is passed on to the graphic cards where it is transferred to the display. Some of the best gaming processors include the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and Intel Core i7-9700K. Both of these processors give excellent gaming performance at low price.
For a gaming PC, graphics card is one of the most important components as it is responsible for displaying the game on the screen. The graphics card handles the processing of images that are received from the CPU and then display them. Graphics card for gaming PCs have built-in features that improve the gaming performance. For example, a graphics card for a gaming PC will focus on fine textures, image rotation, and anti-aliasing so that the CPU focuses on other processing activities. For example, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super is an advanced graphics card with more RTX-enabled games and amazing deep learning and ray tracing features.
A prebuilt gaming PC with a GTX 1660 Ti graphics card will be ideal if paired with an i5 processor. However, if you wish to play games at 1440p, then graphics card with higher specifications is needed.
How to lookup best prebuilt gaming pc under $800
According to some computer experts, building a gaming PC can be very cost-effective as compared to buying a prebuilt one. This is true, but building your own gaming PC is not as easy as it looks. If you aren’t equipped with the skills and expertise in this field, you might end up with a rig that does not meet your requirements. The biggest benefit that a prebuilt gaming PC offers is the convenience. You don’t have to go through the hardware and software testing, go through the manufacturing quality, and do research on the components.
Assembling a gaming PC is not very hard but it is important to have some hardware knowledge as it is all technical. You’ll have to pay attention to the cables and make sure that everything is installed properly. Prebuilt computers save your time and efforts and keep you away from the worries of playing with the cables.
Above are things to keep in mind when building and upgrading a gaming PC, and the list of gaming pc desktops worth buying in 2021. I wish you to choose for yourself the most suitable product.
Though you can get more value by building your own gaming PC from scratch, you must check out our list of the best prebuilt gaming PC under $800. If we talk about the features and price, all the gaming PCs discussed in this post have only slight differences regarding RAM and GPUs. If you’re on a tight budget but want excellent gaming performance, the Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Computer is perfect for you. The PC is sleek and stylish and gives good performance at a very reasonable price. This gaming PC is the most cost-efficient one on our list.
- Best prebuilt gaming pcs under $1000
- Best prebuilt gaming pcs under $1500
- Best prebuilt gaming pcs under $5000
- Best prebuilt gaming pcs under $3000