With detailed reviews from 10,469 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the Best Prebuilt Gaming PC Under $2000. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top brands loved by consumers: CUK, OMEN, iBUYPOWER, ZOTAC, Dell.
Top 5 prebuilt gaming pcs under $2000 for you
We decided to create a list of prebuilt gaming pcs that will be below $2,000 when you decide to look into them further. I’ll provide easy go-to links so you don’t have to search for the best prices on these platforms. Most importantly, I’m here to help you find something awesome.
- System: Intel i7-10700F 2.9GHz (4.8GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4 RAM | 480GB SSD | 2TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel More detail…
- Destroy the competition with the CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR series of gaming desktops.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card; VR Ready with HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift.
- System: Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core: Intel B360 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 240GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit More detail…
- Experience true PC gaming performance with Skytech Gaming’s New Archangel series. Featuring the newest GTX graphics technology from NVIDIA and powered by AMD’s Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor, the New Archangel delivers the best price-to-performance value gaming rig in the market.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) CPU | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD | B450 Motherboard
- GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | AMD High Performance Wraith Cooler More detail…
- The Alienware Aurora features a meticulous, zero-fat design and is the first to offer tool-less upgrades to graphics cards, hard drives and memory.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8700 (6-Core/12-Thread, 12MB Cache, up to 4.6GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)
- Engineered to overclock: The Alienware Aurora was designed to fully support custom upgrades with available 8th Gen intel core processors factory overclocked up to 4.6GHz across all 6 cores and 16GB of DDR4 at 2666 MHz. More detail…
- Processor: Intel Core i9-10900F Ten Core Processor (20MB Cache, 2.8GHz-5.2GHz) 65W (Liquid Cooled)
- The Stratos Mini ITX has it all in a 0.7 cubic foot size and a mesmerizing infinity front mirror front panel.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | Motherboard: Z490 Motherboard More detail…
Building configuration of gaming computers under $2000 based on what? Currently, you can build profiles based on the game you want to play, such as configuring League of Legends, Dota 2… game configuration GTA 5 or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds… or the offline games Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding…
If you’re looking to max absolutely every single game that is out and that is coming out this year and into the next with 60+ FPS and then some then this is definitely going to be the right build for you.
You’ll not only be able to just play games, you’ll be able to create them. This build is more than capable of running game engines and 3D softwares for rendering and the such.
This build is going to take anything and everything that you throw at it so if you really do get these parts and put this build together then I applause you for your desire to have the best of the best when it comes to gaming PCs and the top of the line hardware that’s out there.
Seriously though, computers are so far ahead of the gaming consoles of today that it’s almost not even funny. PCs are able to do so much more and they’re able to show exactly how a game should look, at the top of its game. At its prime.
Only PCs have the power to do that and this specific build is a God among the rest.
If you have 2000 dollars to spend on a PC, you can be pretty sure that your machine will be able to do practically anything, which is why this section is going to be short and sweet.
What is a bit unfortunate, however, is that this is likely the last time we’ll be seeing the AM4 socket on AMD motherboards, so if you decide to upgrade the CPU in the future, you will have to purchase a new motherboard along with it.
On the other hand, some amazing improvements might come with the new socket, so we look forward to what AMD will offer up next.
How to lookup best prebuilt gaming pc under $2000
If you increase your RAM and frequency, you increase the efficiency of your gaming PC. RAM is PC memory typically measured in GB. As long as your PC is running efficiently and quickly, gaming performance improves. Nowadays, most PCs use DDR4 RAM format using a 2- or 4-channel form. You need to remember this to make sure the motherboard is supporting your RAM. Another thing to check is the frequency.
Can you afford overclockable RAM with a higher frequency? If you can, that will be good news for extreme players. Upgrading your RAM is a snap. Make sure its speed, size, and model match that of your PC. Ideally, 16 GB of RAM is sufficient for gaming. You will find that it has become customary for gaming PCs to have 16 GB. The speed of the RAM is in the order of 3000 MHz, which is more than sufficient.
Typically, an average CPU and GPU will consume 70 watts or less when idle. At full throttle, your energy consumption is less likely to exceed 300 W. This power will not affect your bills. A power supply of around 500 watts will suffice.
If you plan to overclock or combine two top-notch CPUs, then you will need to add the power supply.
- Power supply unit
The power supply unit (PSU) supplies juice to all components of your PC. The Mobo is the main consumer of energy. GPU, hard drives, and fans follow closely behind.
Choose a power supply that will provide sufficient power to all parts. If you go for higher wattage, be prepared to part with more money. However, size does not matter here. You can opt for too powerful a power supply. It will cost you dearly to purchase, drive up your electricity bill, and ruin your gaming efficiency.
If you go for low power, you may end up experiencing the dreaded player nightmare. Your PC turns off when you are at your best. Add up the wattage of the different components, and you will get the minimum wattage you will need for the power supply. So at last, choose a power supply with just a little more power.
Above are things to keep in mind when building and upgrading a gaming PC, and the list of gaming pc desktops worth buying in 2021. I wish you to choose for yourself the most suitable product.
Though you can get more value by building your own gaming PC from scratch, you must check out our list of the best prebuilt gaming PC under $2000. If we talk about the features and price, all the gaming PCs discussed in this post have only slight differences regarding RAM and GPUs. If you’re on a tight budget but want excellent gaming performance, the iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer is perfect for you. The PC is sleek and stylish and gives good performance at a very reasonable price. This gaming PC is the most cost-efficient one on our list.
- Best prebuilt gaming pcs under $1000
- Best prebuilt gaming pcs under $1500
- Best prebuilt gaming pcs under $5000
- Best prebuilt gaming pcs under $3000