With detailed reviews from 14,439 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the best laptops for business. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top models loved by consumers: LENOVO, ACER, DELL.
Top 5 the best laptops for business reviews
With plenty of laptops for business on the market, many people find it, changeling, to decide which one to select. Fortunately, today you have clicked the right page. We’ve compiled a list of the best laptops for a business that include form factor, processor support, onboard features, brand reputation, customer reviews and ratings, price, expansion slots and ports, and SATA support. Following is our roundup of the best laptops for business:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 4300U Processor (2.70 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost, 4 Cores, 4 Threads, 4 MB Cache)
- 4GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM; 256GB SSD M.2 2242 PCIe NVMe; no Optical drive; 720p HD webcam & 2x, Array Microphones ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business
- 14″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS 250nits Glossy Touchscreen Display; Intel UHD Graphics; 360° flip-and-fold convertible design. More detail…
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning More detail…
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor.
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory.
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology More detail…
- The Powerful and Latest 11th Generation Intel Core i3 Processors, Intel Dual-Core i3-1115G4, up to 4.10 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB Intel Smart Cache, 4 Threads
- 14 inch Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) Anti-glare LED Backlight Narrow Border WVA Display; Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive. More detail…
- The Powerful and Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores.
- 17.3″ WLED-backlit FHD IPS Display BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos.
- Ram is upgraded up to 12GB DDR4 Memory for fast processing and advanced multitasking , Hard Drive is upgraded up to 1TB HDD or 256GTB PCIe SSD for delivering fast start-up time and data access. More detail…
If you are reading this, chances are you are looking for a business-grade laptop with balanced portability and specifications. You can carry a laptop everywhere and still be able to finish demanding tasks. So you’re wondering what sort of laptop should you pick? Here in this guide, we’ve put together we provide you all the information you need to pick out the best laptops for business.
While tablets and smartphones are also portable and popular, it is a whole another level when working on a laptop. From typing, researching to watching videos, laptops are always superior and more suitable for business needs. As you evaluate the opinions and features, consider the following factors to know which laptops meet all of your business needs:
Processing Power (CPU):
It’s simple: the more powerful your laptop’s specifications are the faster your workload gets done. Here a rundown of the processors you need to keep your eyes on:
- Intel Pentium / Celeron / Atom: These are low-end CPUs. Laptops with these processors are only useful for very light use. If all you do is checking email, web browsing, and typing, they are fine for these tasks.
- Core i3 / Ryzen 3: These are suitable for most business needs. A core i3 or ryzen 3 is ideal for standard business practices such as Office software, posts to social media or stream media.
- Core i5 / Ryzen 5: If you want to do all of the above at the same time, go for these types of processors. These are good for multitasking and running multiple apps simultaneously.
- Core i7, i9 / Ryzen 7, Ryzen 9: These pack serious horsepower. For those who need to work with graphic-intensive tasks, it’s a no-brainer.
Modern operating systems such as Windows 10 require at least 4 GB RAM to run smoothly. Therefore, don’t go lower than 4GB and avoid anything less, you’ll be disappointed when using laptops with such low specs. At least get something like an Acer Aspire 5.
8GB is even better for business users, you can get your work done faster with more RAM. Unless you work with graphic demanding tasks, you don’t need to go for 16GB.
Here’s my advice for you: always opt for an SSD-equipped laptop. An SSD offer more than just the space to save your data, it brings the speed to your laptop. With these solid-storage drives, your laptops will be snappier, booting up into the OS and programs faster.
The downside of the SSD is that it is meager in terms of capacity. This means that a SSD storage will cost you more than a traditional HDD of the same size. The solution is a two-pronged setup, equipping a laptop with both options. Generally, you’ll want at least 128GB of SSD for faster speed and 1TB of HDD for storage. You’ll want something like HP ZBook G5.
The first thing you need to look for on the screen is the resolution. Many laptops are still available in 1,366×768 resolution. But you should always look for at least a 1,920×1,080 (Full HD) display. For graphic-related works, a 4K or even 5K display will provide you with sharper details and accurate colors. Though being rare and costly, a 4K resolution is certainly worth the money if your profession needs the extra pixels.
Next thing you need to know is panel type. One simple thing to remember is avoid TN and go for IPS. IPS panel type offers better viewing angle and great color performance. Compared to using the TN panel, your eyes won’t get tired as much with an IPS panel.
Your eyes will thank you for choosing a laptop with a crisp IPS display like Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen.
1. What are the advantages of a laptop over pc?
Laptops are generally known to be the perfect portable solution. They include everything you need in one pack, from keyboard, battery to built-in screen. Laptops are also built to be easy to use out of the box, just plug in the power and you’re good to go.
Laptops also take up less space on a desk. They are also easy to be put away when not in use, you can put them in a big-enough drawer of a locker. Furthermore, laptops only need a single cord to function properly. As a result, you don’t have to put up with cable management like on a desktop.
Another advantage of a laptop is that it can connect to external displays or devices.
2. Are business laptops suitable for students?
Yes, they are. Unless having the need to use CAD or editing software, a business laptop is perfectly suitable for students. Most business laptops are ideal for researching, office tasks, taking notes and watching movies. If you want to do some gaming, you should look for laptops that are specifically designed for gaming.
The best all-round business laptop is the Apple MacBook Pro. This is the ultimate choice for business purposes. It houses a 9th gen core i9. Featuring a whopping 1TB of SSD and 16GB of RAM, there’s no tasks can’t be done on this machine. The stunning 16 inches Retina display will produce crystal-clear image and sharpest texts possible. It also lasts up to 11 hours on a single charge.
For those who are constantly on-the-go, you can’t go wrong with Microsoft Surface Pro 7. This lightweight laptop features a sleek and modern look. Despite its small form factor, this model still packs considerable power: 10th gen core i7, 16GB RAM and 1TB of SSD. Everyday tasks will be a breeze when getting them done on this laptop. It also gets up to 10 hours of continuous use which is ideal for a day of work.
And that’s all you need to know about the best business laptops. Now you have all the information you need to be able to choose one that suits you the most. If you still have any questions or concerns, just let we know and we will lend you a helping hand!