With detailed reviews from 8,988 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the best desktop computers for students. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top brands loved by consumers: ASUS, ACER, HP.
Top 5 the best desktop computers for students reviews
When it comes to desktop computers for students, we have a variety of over-whelming options. We’ve compiled a list of the best desktop computer that feature high value, good quality parts, and amazing support. Following is our roundup of the best desktop computers for students:
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR – Built with an Intel Core i5 processor, you can expect fast, reliable performance and an exceptional PC experience
- BUILT IN CONNECTIVITY – Stay connected to the internet with installed wireless capable technology and integrated network card. Play your favorite tunes with stereo sound. Connect to large and multiple monitors thanks to onboard Display Port technology
- SUPERIOR STORAGE AND MEMORY – Plenty of storage space to save your favorite media and still have tons of room to work. The high amount of memory will help you zip through your tasks in a hurry More detail…
- The brains of the computer is the Intel Core i5 Dual Core processor. This sets the tone for the overall speed of the computer.
- Custom Computer Workstations that are tailored towards the ideal function for specific uses. For example, some computers are focused on providing a great experience for daily tasks such as browsing the internet, streaming media, creating documents/spreadsheets, etc.
- Some are more tailored towards a phenomenal media experience with beautiful graphics and crisp sound. Some are focused on reaching high frames per second while playing intense computer games. More detail…
- The latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 6-core processor and high-performance graphics mean you get speed and power for video edits, video playback and gaming. More cores means increased performance while running multiple applications, making multitasking a breeze.
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 2TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive, DVD-RW Drive (Reads and writes to DVD/CD)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics (1x Display Port, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI), Intel UHD Graphics 630 More detail…
- The Aspire C24 All-in-One PC packs all the essential computing features you need into a slim, space-saving design that’s simple to use, functional and looks great on your desk.
- Protect your eyes from unnecessary strain with two vision care technologies. Acer Bluelight Shield lowers the levels of blue light to reduce exposure. Flickerless technology reduces the natural flickering of the LED panel.
- Enjoy a crisp and clear experience on the Full HD display while the impressively thin bezels give you more to look at. (Wireless Keyboard and Mouse included) More detail…
- HP 6300 SFF i5 3470 Processor 3.2Ghz — up to 3.6Ghz, 8GB RAM 512GB SSD DVDROM – Intel inbuilt graphics only
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
- The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. More detail…
Although being bulky and stationary, a desktop computer is the best budget option for students. They not only have serious computing power but also can be upgraded easily down the line. Components for computers are always readily available and the whole expanding process is simple and affordable. Anyhow, let’s get into what to look for when buying the best desktop computers for students
The rule of thumb is avoiding low-powered CPUs such as Celeron, Pentium, Atom, etc. these are adequate for the very basic task such as checking email, browsing the web, etc. but for general learning and future-proof, it is advisable to get at least an Intel Core i3 or Ryzen 3 and a clock speed of 2.0Ghz.
The baseline for every PC, especially Windows machines, is 8GB RAM. You can get by with 4GB RAM but everything will be sluggish hence your productivity will be affected. If you need to do some heavy video editing, content creation, or 3D rendering, you should get 16GB RAM.
SSD vs HDD:
There are two types of disk space on the market: HDD and SSD. Remember to ALWAYS get a desktop with at least one SSD drive. Despite being more costly, SSD increases your computer speed in almost everything, from booting up, starting programs to processing tasks.
If you are on the budget, the best solution is to use a hybrid storage option. This means that you will get SSD for OS files and HDD for storing documents and projects. A combination of 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD like Dell Inspiron 3470 is great value for the price.
Make sure at least some of your hard-drive is SSD (Solid-State Drive)! This is very important because SSD helps process data and requests much faster than regular HDD.
How to lookup the best desktop computer for students
Students and their requirements vary in terms of their age. However, when we talk about typical students that need a robust new computer, we are generally talking about middle school all the way to the end of high school and beyond.
Of course, students are not all the same. Some have very low demand i.e school work, social media use, internet research etc.
Others, on the other hand, may need an advanced computer capable of supporting even the latest games
In this article, we will have a look at some of the best desktop computers for students. We will look at the budget as well as advanced computers for catering to different needs.
Which is the best Desktop computers for student Should You Consider Buying?
If you don’t want to spend a ton of money, check out the HP Flagship Pro Desktop. This computer can be used for both homeworks and watching some videos. A perfect blend for you.
If you want a gaming computer, we suggest the Dell XPS 8930 Tower Desktop. This has all of the power they need to play their favorite games and is still good for working as well.
If you want a small-sized computer for your desk, the Acer Aspire C24-963-UA91 is a good choice. It is extremely small, and can easily handle both media streaming and word processors.
If you prefer to get an all-in-one computer, the HP Elite 8100 is the way to go. It has a great look to it and saves space thanks to the fact that there’s an entire computer built right into the monitor.
Above are things to keep in mind when building and upgrading a gaming PC, and the list of desktop pc worth buying in 2021. I wish you choose the most suitable product.
- Best Desktop Computers For Photo Editing