With detailed reviews from 1,231 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the best desktop computer for business. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top models loved by consumers: LENOVO, ACER, DELL.
Top 5 the best desktop computer for business reviews
With plenty of desktop computers for business on the market, many people find it, changeling, to decide which one to select. Fortunately, today you have clicked the right page. We’ve compiled a list of the best desktop computers for the business that include form factor, processor support, onboard features, brand reputation, customer reviews and ratings, price, expansion slots and ports, and SATA support. Following is our roundup of the best desktop computer for business:
- HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini (DM) Desktop PC.
- Intel Core i5-6500T Quad Core up to 3.1Ghz Turbo
- 8GB DDR4 Memory + 240GB Solid State Drive More detail…
- Dell Optiplex High Performance Desktop Computer, built with higher quality components perfect for business or home.
- SPECIFICATIONS – i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad Core CPU, 16GB RAM, New 480GB SSD Hard Drive (10x faster than standard mechanical drives), DVDRW, WiFi
- Windows 10 Home x64 bit with a clean installation, no bloatware, and an Authentic Microsoft Genuine Windows 10 License. More detail…
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core i5-3570 3.2GHz 6MB Cache; Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM (4 slots, supports up to 16GB).
- Hard Drive: 256GB SSD; Graphics: Intel HD Graphics; Video Ports: VGA; Network: 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- SuperMulti DVD, USB Keyboard, Mouse, Integrated Audio, 10/100/1000Mbps LAN; More detail…
- Configured with Intel’s top of the line Core i7 series processor so you can expect lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance for an exceptional PC experience.
- Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers (MAR) are recognized as the leaders in refurbished computers for every environment.
- he combination of key integrated components power this PC to maximum performance: Arrives with a 16 GB Memory and 256 GB Solid State Drive More detail…
- AMD Ryzen 5 4500U, 6-core, 2.3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
- The Full HD display gives you an outstanding viewing experience, from wide angles, too.
- The IdeaCentre AIO 3 has plenty of ports. USB 3.1 and 2.0, this all-in-one PC has a 3-in-1 card reader and HDMI out, should you need a second screen. More detail…
Choosing a good desktop computer for business people is not easy! A best business desktop computers should meet the following criteria:
Have long-lasting battery life: Because entrepreneurs often have to meet their partners and work outside the office. So a desktop computer that can be used all day long without carrying a charger is a great laptop for business people.
Desktop computer with a beautiful design: Businessmen often have to meet customers. Therefore, a desktop computer with an eye-catching design will create professionalism for business people and make them always confident when using the laptop.
All-in-one desktop computers: business people sometimes need to switch from desktop computers mode to tablet mode to do different jobs. For example, when going to a car, you need to switch to tablet mode for ease of use, while working in the office, you need to switch to desktop computers mode.
Compact in size: Business people often travel a lot. So a mini laptop with a compact size and lightweight will help business people easily carry it with them.
Highly configurable: Business people often have to open a lot of software and browsers at the same time. Therefore, a high-profile laptop is essential for business desktop computers.
Right price laptop: Sometimes, this is not an important factor for an entrepreneur. But the more start-ups, the better cost savings!
1. What About the Processor of desktop computers for business?
A good processor will have multiple cores. You need at least two, and four is about as high as most users will ever need to go. Users who will be rendering 3D models, photo-realistic images, animations, modeling, or analysis could need eight or more cores. Verify that with your software vendor to figure out the ideal number of cores.
2. What is a good desktop computer for business?
Make sure it does what you need it to. Any delay caused by the computer costs you money, and that cost will be higher than the cost of the computer.
Buying a computer can be daunting and expensive. It’s easy to get caught up in the line-item expense. Keep in mind that any issues caused by the computer will cost you money. Spending a little bit more up front can save you money in the long term. It is difficult to measure that cost.
Before upgrading your computers, have your users measure their downtime or any delays caused by the computer. When they get their new machines, do the same thing. The new computers won’t be perfect, obviously, but you will see fewer delays and less downtime, saving you money. Additionally, getting a new computer will boost employee morale.
Finding the best business desktops is easy, as all major brands including Microsoft, Dell, HP, and Apple have their own offering. Some of the more expensive ones are designed for creators, with the state-of-the-art 4K display, while others are affordable and can be purchased for bulk usage. Desktops have their fair share of benefits in an office environment, as you can invest once and get more value out of them through the years with greater reliability and the option to repair or upgrade them when needed. Consider investing in a PC that has an onsite warranty, saving you the time spent on taking a computer to the service center.