With detailed reviews from 6,096 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the best Chromebooks under $200. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top models loved by consumers: ASUS, LENOVO, HP.
Top 5 the best Chromebooks under $200 reviews
With plenty of Chromebooks under 200 dollars on the market, many people find it, changeling, to decide which one to select. Fortunately, today you have clicked the right page. We’ve compiled a list of the best Chromebooks that include form factor, onboard features, processor support, brand reputation, customer reviews and ratings, price, expansion slots and ports, and SATA support. Following is our roundup of the best Chromebooks under $200:
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 11.6 inches HD 1366×768 Anti-Glare Display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing.
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard More detail…
- 11.6in HD LED (1366 x 768) Display, HD webcam, Up to 12 hours Battery Life, Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1GHz base frequency, up to 2.60GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel UHD Graphics 600 , TrueVision HD Webcam, microSD card reader, Digitally-tuned stereo speakers
- 32GB eMMC Hard drive, 4GB LPDDR3-1600 SDRAM (onboard) More detail…
- CPU: Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 4GB system Memory 16GB eMMC flash memory
- 11.6 Inches, 1366 x 768 HD resolution display with LED backlight.
- Intel HD Graphics 400， Bluetooth 4 0 interface Syncs with compatible devices， 1 USB 3 0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices More detail…
- Processor: Chrome OS, Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual Core Processor
- Display: 11. 6″ LED HD 1366 x 768 16: 9, Ports: HDMI, Headphone/MIC combo, 1 x USB 3. 0 + 1 x USB 2. 0, 3- in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3L RAM, 16GB Solid State Drive More detail…
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2840 Processor, High Performance (Dual Core, 2. 58 GHz Burst, 1MB cache, 4. 5W).
- 11. 6 Inch HD (1366 x 768) Screen, High Quality Camera, Wireless WIFI, HDMI, SD Card Reader, 2 x USB 3. 0, Head Phone Jack.
- 4 GB Ram / 16 GB Solid State Drive (SSD). More detail…
A Chromebook is a versatile, easy-to-use, and inexpensive computer designed for everyday use and Internet-based activities like web browsing, email, word processing, Youtube, Netflix, light gaming, and so on. self.
Plenty of options start at under $200 today, and for that money, you’ll get a fully functional computer that can handle the aforementioned operations, which makes Chromebooks cheap. That money becomes great for kids, students, and most anyone else who needs a basic and affordable calculator for use. They also last for hours after charging, start for a few seconds, and don’t slow down as they get older.
At the same time, those of you looking for a more beautified device, a higher quality display, a backlit keyboard, faster multitasking performance, longer battery life, and other modern features will need to have to spend a little more and the market offers a lot of options day will cater to even the most demanding buyers.
Today, there are a number of fairly competitive Chromebooks that sell for under $200, making them great Chromebooks for kids, affordable companions, or just the right choice for you. have a limited budget.
Below you will find a more detailed list of options you should consider in this class, and we will dive into our recommendations later.
Remember that we are only adding newer products that match today’s requirements on this list. You’ll still find other options in stores, older Chromebooks, and many of them on sale for under $ 200 (click this link for more details), but I recommend pulling Long budget on one of these if possible, as they are significant upgrades in design, features and especially how they work with everyday usage, as they are built in. on hardware platform updated.
CPU and processor:
For Chromebooks under 200 dollars, you should expect a CPU like Celeron or Pentium. They will serve you well if all you do is browse with one or two tabs open. However, some Chromebook models also have AMD CPUs. They will have processors like Celeron, MediaTek, Pentium, or Intel i3 that will deliver ample performance to perform well.
Chromebooks under 200 dollars will have around 4 GB RAM, and it should provide a good user experience for all your basic everyday tasks.
While using a Chromebook, you should be aware that the majority of your files will be stored in the cloud.
As a result, Chromebooks only have a small portion of storage based on, typically between 16 and 64 GB, on which you can save your works locally. You can also look for an SD card slot if you want to store more files on your device.
Screen size and design:
In the best Chromebooks under $200, you have a variety of screen size options to choose from. Typically, they are available from 11 inches to 14 inches.
1. What to consider before getting a Chromebook?
- The price factor: When buying a new laptop, most people consider the price as the main factor. And because Chromebooks are more affordable than traditional laptops, they quickly became very popular among students and people who are mainly looking for a basic device. Chromebooks are available in all price budgets. Depending upon how much you wish to shell out, you can choose the Chromebook that suits you the best. However, you should always keep in mind that traditional laptops and Chromebooks use two different operating systems, and you should have a clear idea of what you’ll need your Chromebook to do.
- Intended use of the Chromebook: As we said, Chromebooks are running Google’s Chrome OS, which is a different operating system from Windows, Mac OS, or Linux. A Chromebook can be a great choice if you need a laptop for browsing the internet, sending emails, typing, watching videos or streaming Netflix… etc. However, If you need a laptop for anything such as gaming, video editing, programming…etc, then a traditional laptop is a better option for you.
- The person intending to use it: Chromebooks can be used by students, professionals, and everyone who is looking for a stable and easy to use the device. They can be a great choice for kids and for senior users.
- The specifications: Like traditional laptops, Chromebooks come in different price ranges and offer different features. You should always check the specifications such as the CPU, RAM, storage capacity, screen size…etc.
2. Which Chromebook for seniors?
The Chromebook is a great tool for helping seniors learn about new technology. Easier to use than a traditional computer, more intuitive, and lighter, its limits also allow seniors not to get lost in the various files, folders, and applications.
Here we looked at the best Chromebooks under $200. We looked at Chromebooks from various brands as well as with different screen sizes.
Generally speaking, most Chromebooks under $200 have the same hardware inside. They are often distinguished by screen size and great for students as well as for casual work.