With detailed reviews from 4,059 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the best all in one computer under 800. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top models loved by consumers: LENOVO, HP, DELL.
Top 5 the best all in one computer under 800 reviews
With plenty of best all in one computer on the market, many people find it, changeling, to decide which one to select. Fortunately, today you have clicked the right page. We’ve compiled a list of all in one computer under 800 dollars that include form factor, processor support, onboard features, brand reputation, customer reviews and ratings, price, expansion slots and ports, and SATA support. Following is our roundup of the best all in one computer under $800:
- Visuals appear every bit as lifelike as the world around you. Experience richer, more vibrant color and details enabled by Dell Color Profiles.
- SmartByte Wireless channels maximum bandwidth to your videos or music for a seamless, stutter-free experience.
- Zip through tasks quickly with the latest 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10110U Processor. Fast 8GB DDR4 memory and 1TB 7200 rpm 2.5″ SATA Hard Drive let’s you run multiple applications and tabs seamlessly. More detail…
- Equipped With The Powerful AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, AMD Athlon Silver Dual-Core 3050U, (2.3 GHz base frequency, up to 3.2 GHz, Total L2 1MB, Total L3 4MB, 2 Threads)
- 23.8″ diagonal Full HD(1920 x 1080) VA ZBD anti-glare Widescreen LED-backlit three-sided, 250 nits, 72% NTSC Display I Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- This PC includes an HD camera with a slide switch for privacy, plus built-in speakers and easy Wi-Fi connectivity. More detail…
- Fast processor: AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Processor, Dual-Core, 2.40 GHz
- Memory and internal storage: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB), 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass More detail…
- This PC features the latest 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor offering more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. Enjoy a crisp and clear experience on the Full HD display while the impressively thin bezels give you more to look at.
- The 27” Full FHD borderless display let you experience clearer images and vibrant entertainment.
- See more details and sharper colors on the FHD display. More detail…
- Accelerate everything you do with the IdeaCentre AIO 3. Powered by AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processors with Radeon graphics, this all-in-one computer makes multitasking a breeze
- The FHD display gives you an outstanding viewing experience, from wide angles, too.
- Work, entertainment, or video calls – the eye-catching IdeaCentre AIO 3 will look and perform great anywhere. More detail…
Some people would be concerned with choosing between desktop and laptop. They can’t seem to find the right desktop or laptop that meets their needs. More often than not, there’s a third option: All-in-one (AIO) desktops. The third type of computer is a middle ground between portability and performance. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at what the best all-in-one computers under $800 consist of.
You might know that an all in one (AIO) PC is a computer having all the internal components combined into one unit along with the display.
Though AIOs are available in different price ranges and are generally more expensive than regular desktops, you can find great choices that cost under $800. These computers can be more regarded as a budget to mid-range machines coming with impressive specifications and features for the price.
Therefore, you should look for the best all in one computer under $800 that would be suitable for home use and work.
1. What to Consider in All-in-One Computers Costing Under $800?
An AIO offers several advantages as compared to a normal tower desktop such as being compact and space-saving. Such a computer can be started to use right away by simply plugging in the power.
AIOs coming under the $800 are primarily aimed at the budget to mid-range segments. In such a range, you will find awesome computers that come with beautiful designs to powerful hardware.
Therefore, we will look at important consierations before purchasing an AIO desktop for under $800.
We first talk about the important internal components of an AIO costing under $800. You can expect the latest and powerful mid-range CPUs that would provide ample processor power for a variety of purposes. They are even capable of professional work like moderately demanding designing, editing, and office work.
2. Should I choose Mac or Windows for my AIO computer?
It all boils down to your personal preferences and using experience. There’s no best OS that is suitable for everyone, just go with the one you’re comfortable with.
Having said that, there’s one feature you can only find on Windows – Touch screen. There is touchscreen support for both Windows laptops and desktops. On the other hand, there is no iMac with touch support available at the moment. If this feature is important to you, choose Windows-based AIO systems.
By now you should have a better understanding of the various options rising as the best all in one computers under $800.
You should also know about the important considerations before investing in an AIO under such a range.
A thing to note is that these value for money AIOs come with some of the finest designs and pack a lot of capability and potential.