With detailed reviews from 1,231 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the best all in one computer under 700. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top models loved by consumers: LENOVO, ACER, DELL.
Top 5 the best all in one computer under 700 reviews
With plenty of the best all-in-one pcs on the market, many people find it, changeling, to decide which one to select. Fortunately, today you have clicked the right page. We’ve compiled a list of the all-in-one computers under 700 dollars that include form factor, processor support, onboard features, brand reputation, customer reviews and ratings, price, expansion slots and ports, and SATA support. Following is our roundup of the best all in one computer under $700:
- Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
- AMD Ryzen 3 4300U Quad-Core Processor 2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.7 GHz.
- Storage 256GB SSD (Boot) + 1TB HDD. More detail…
- 23.8 inch Full HD IPS-level anti-glare display is the perfect solution to tackle everyday tasks.
- Powered to handle any task at hand with an AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor. A perfect solution for your everyday computing needs to surf the web and catch up with emails.
- Immerse in wide 178 degree viewing angles and a wide 100% sRGB color gamut for vivid and realistic-looking colors. The Full HD resolution optimizes its sharpness and contrast for realistic imagery. More detail…
- Lenovo IdeaCentre A340 23.8″ FHD Touchscreen AIO i3-9100T 4GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe SSD, Windows 10
- Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i3-9100T Processor (4 Cores, 6M Cache, 3.10 GHz); IdeaCentre AIO A340 24 Desktop: 23.8″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Multi-touch display.
- 4GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM Memory for basic multitasking; 256GB PCIe SSD More detail…
- Accelerate everything you do with the IdeaCentre AIO 3. Powered by AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processors with Radeon graphics, this all-in-one computer makes multitasking a breeze
- The FHD display gives you an outstanding viewing experience, from wide angles, too.
- Work, entertainment, or video calls – the eye-catching IdeaCentre AIO 3 will look and perform great anywhere. More detail…
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Core i3 processor
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel UHD 630 graphics
- 8GB DDR4 memory; 2TB SATA hard drive has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files More detail…
Though laptops have dominated the computing space for the better part of a decade, for your next computer it’s worth considering an all-in-one desktop.
Desktops have more comfortable keyboards and display large enough to fit two or three windows at a time. This helps to avoid strain on eyes, necks, wrists, and backs.
Beautiful design, full features
AIO currently possesses a lot of breakthroughs in design, if not carefully paying attention to the user, it is difficult to distinguish between a monitor and an all-in-one computer because they are quite simple and beautiful.
Despite its simple design, AIO is also fully integrated with ports such as USB, 3.5mm audio port, an image output port, network port. In addition, with expansion slots, users can also mount an additional CD / DVD optical drive on the AIO computer system.
If there is a higher requirement, you can completely buy yourself an AIO with a touch screen. That will bring many interesting and new experiences during use.
1. What About the Processor of AIO computers under $700?
The processor is probably the most important internal component of any PC. In the range of under $700, you will find mostly entry-level and budget-friendly processors to those that can more be classified as mid-range CPUs. Few examples include the likes of AMD Ryzen 5 4500U processor to Intel Core i5-1035G1 CPU.
We recommend you invest in an AIO with at least a capable mid-range CPU as there may be times when you need more processing power.
2. What is an All-in-One PC?
As you know, a traditional computer (PC) is a combination of many different parts including the screen, the chassis containing components and are connected together such as CPU, RAM, hard drive, motherboard, .. and peripheral devices such as mice and keyboards. The desktop system will help users easily upgrade and repair when needed, but with a fairly large design size, each move is an “extreme”.
Meanwhile, All-in-One (AIO) computers are designed to simplify space than traditional PCs, i.e. internal components such as CPUs, monitors, and motherboards. integrated into a compact product to increase mobility.
Any device has its own advantages and disadvantages, and AIO is no exception, so users need to know this information to be able to make more reasonable decisions when shopping.
3. What are the advantages of the All-in-One computer suite?
If your workplace or residence has a limited usable area, buying a bulky traditional desktop computer with a screen, chassis, keyboard, mouse, … will not be too reasonable. Instead, the All-in-One computer suite is an option worth considering now.
AIO has a quite special design when the components that make up a traditional computer such as motherboard, monitor, hard drive, … are integrated straight into a compact space that is often seen as a rectangular block. Thin, shaped like an LCD screen.
With the above design, AIO truly suits many compact spaces, and suits the simple requirements of many people. This is also considered the biggest advantage of this all-in-one computer system.
It can be said that AIO is a “rigid” computer system, which means when you buy it, you can use it because it cannot upgrade. Therefore, users need to calculate, consider and make a reasonable decision before buying.
AIO differs from traditional PC in that users cannot buy separate monitors, so ensure the display quality and screen size to best suit your needs, avoid regret after buying.