With detailed reviews from 3,879 customer reviews, WeLookUp has chosen 5 popular products to review for the best all in one computer under 500. We are going to take a good look at each of them to determine what exactly it is that makes them the best in this price range. Let’s take to learn the top models loved by consumers: ASUS, HP, DELL.
Top 5 the best all in one computer under 500 reviews
With plenty of the best all-in-one pcs on the market, many people find it, changeling, to decide which one to select. Fortunately, today you have clicked the right page. We’ve compiled a list of the all-in-one computers under 500 dollars that include form factor, processor support, onboard features, brand reputation, customer reviews and ratings, price, expansion slots and ports, and SATA support. Following is our roundup of the best all in one computer under $500:
- Support Core I5-3470 CPU processor and Intel HD Graphics 2500 GPU,for mulitasking across multiple applications,improve your work efficiency largely
- 23.8 inch 1920*1080 HD display makes you enjoy vibrant and clear images from all angles.
- 240G solid state drive and 8G RAM,faster when starting system,software or playing games. More detail…
- This PC features the latest 10th Gen InteI Core i3 processor offering more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment.
- The Aspire C24 All-in-One PC packs all the essential computing features you need into a slim, space-saving design that’s simple to use, functional and looks great on your desk.
- Protect your eyes from unnecessary strain with two vision care technologies. Acer Bluelight Shield lowers the levels of blue light to reduce exposure. More detail…
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass
- Fast processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Dual-Core, 2.30 GHz
- Windows 10 Home: Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows – only better More detail…
- HP Pro one 400 G2 20″ FHD Screen All-in-One Business Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB HDD, WiFi, USB 3.0, Windows 10 Professional This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
- 20″ FHD Screen More detail…
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics, 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory More detail…
Under $500, you can find such a computer with some great specs and features that normally are part of the premium machines.
So, what are the important considerations when purchasing an AIO desktop under $500? We will find out here.
Concerning display, you can expect a small-sized AIO i.e. 22-inches under the $500 price range. Some manufacturers provide a 24-inch screen that’s slightly bigger and this makes it an ideal size.
While you can expect to get an FHD (Full HD) resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, most AIO desktops come with a LED-backlit display in this price range. Again, given the price, it should be fine for most home and general office use.
Few models come with an IPS screen in this price range. An AIO PC with such a screen would also be a great option as it provides better colors and wider viewing angles.
Starting with the processor, you can expect a low-end and budget-friendly CPU in this range such as those of AMD Athlon or Intel Pentium, or Celeron series. This is sufficient for general usage and not at all suitable for more demanding tasks like playing heavy games.
On the other hand, it’s not uncommon to find more powerful processors in this price range such as AMD Ryzen 3 4300U or Intel Core i3-1005G1. We suggest going for AIOs with these processors because they provide more processing power should a need arises.
1. What About the RAM of AIO computers under $500?
Along with the processor, RAM is an important aspect to look for in a low budget AIO PC. Under the $500 range, you will find models with 4 or 8GB RAM and not beyond that.
While 4GB RAM should be fine for basic tasks in Windows, we recommend 8GB RAM models. It would give you more flexibility to multitask and you can also even play entry-level games quite well or browse the internet quite faster.
2. What is an All-in-One PC?
An all-in-one PC is an all-in-one computer that runs Microsoft’s Windows operating system (for example, Apple’s iMac is an all-in-one solution as well, but it utilizes Apple’s proprietary OS, so is not typically considered a “PC” even though it is still a personal computer). For individuals who are accustomed to Windows, and who are seeking a compact and intuitive system that is easy to set up and use, an all-in-one PC is the obvious solution.
3. What are the advantages of AIO PCs over traditional PCs?
For the average consumer, an all-in-one computer will be the ideal choice, and that is because they are truly “turn key” solutions. You do not have to purchase a display monitor, keyboard, and mouse separately; you do not have to worry about syncing your tower with the various accessories; and you do not have to worry about finding real estate at your desk for the various components. All-in-one computers are smartly packaged, beautifully designed, comprehensive solutions that pair the power of desktop computers with the usability of laptops. For the average consumer, an all-in-one (or AIO) is often a better solution than a traditional tower computer, due to its ease of use.
In this article, we looked through some worthy choices that turn up as the best all in one computer under $500. We also talked about the important aspects to consider in the stipulated price range.
You can effectively utilize these AIOs for home and educational use. They are also competent machines for efficiently performing your professional duties.
As AIOs are usually hard to upgrade, we strongly recommend you ponder over the needs for using the computer first and then make a buying decision.